Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Haiti's 9-11

Please, just pray for them. The home where I stayed when I went is completely collapsed. Thank God the boys that live there are out and safe. The Livesay's are safe. The McHouls are safe. Daniel's orphanage is safe. Don't know about the clinic in Cazale.

Just remember that without natural disaster this country was poor and hurting. They have no way to deal with this. They have no medical care to take care of the people who are injured. They have no fire dept to go out and rescue people from rubble. They have no money for food or water that is now in even more desperate need. I can't convey to you how completely devastating this is. I am wordlessly crying prayer to God to please have mercy, to please show himself in this and please help them. Please pray with me.

No comments: