Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I am sitting on the couch blogging from my new laptop. It is so fun. I guess my old desktop will now become the kids school work computer. And I get to be out where the action is and still feed my addiction. What a beautiful thing. We had a big snow last week that sort of hung around, but I don't think you can call this a white Christmas - it rained all day. Very yucky weather. And yet by the end of the day I think everyone in the family had uttered the words, "Best Christmas Ever". Apparently fun and family and new toys trump bad weather. I leave you with pictures.










Some of the morning unwrapping frenzy.

Sydney dressed as Sally for the Charlie Brown Christmas play at church.
Part of the baking frenzy that took place the first week the kids had off school.



















View from my kitchen window. It is always a sunset, but I swear every night God paints it new and special just for me(: It is one of my favorite things.

No comments: