Monday, January 26, 2009

Success!

Sydney's party was so much fun! Here she is blowing out the candles on her cake. Notice the ridiculous blob of blue that used to say, "Happy 10th Birthday Sdyney". I couldn't figure out why it spread so badly until I got home and realized I had bought the cookie decorating icing and not the cake writing icing. Yes, I am a dufus.The whole gang minus Gabe - he was off looking cool and could not possibly get in a picture with all those girls. Daniel's philosophy : bring on the ladies!
Jason saw this hat and said Sydney had to have it. She was so cute skating around with it on! She has always had her own personal sense of "style" and no one can tell her she doesn't look great. Well, you can try, but she won't believe you. I love that about her.



I was a little hesitant to have so many girls stay over - especially ones I had never met. But I was so pleasantly surprised. All the girls were very sweet and respectful. They were goofy and had a blast, but were never rude or flat out disobedient. It was fun to spend time with them and listen to 10 year old girl talk, which thankfully was fairly void of boy stuff - except for the occasional, "ooh, he's gross" or "he is so annoying". I think we are safe for a few more years(:

2 comments:

T and T Livesay said...

You are so stinkin cute Heather.

Heather said...

It's blurry and far away. If you were there you would've seen the massive underground zit on my lip! But thanks(: