Friday, April 6, 2007

My Baby is TWO HANDS!




My first baby is TEN years old!! Goodness where does the time go? I just had to brag on her a little bit. She has been a joy and a light in our lives since the day she was born. She has always been gentle, sweet natured and exceptionally bright. We feel so honored to be her parents and we love her dearly. Her compassion for others and her love for the Lord are well beyond her years. She is often the voice of wisdom when her siblings are fighting. She can regularly be heard saying things like, "The Bible says to love each other guys!" and "Maybe God is trying to teach us something here." I just grin at what a blessing she is and will continue to be to the world. It can only be a better place because of her presence. I am awed and humbled that I got to be the one to give birth to her and watch her become all God has for her to be. Madiboo, I LOVE YOU!

No comments: