Today I have been married to my best friend in the whole world for fourteen years. I honestly don't have the words to express all this man means to me, but I will try to explain. So, in honor of 14 years here are 14 things I love about Jason. (in no particular order)
1. He is the "cup half full" to my "cup half empty", so I guess together our cup runneth over.
2. He can make me laugh on command by pulling out one of his many impressions. My favorite is Bill Murray as "Carl" telling of his caddy job for the great Dali Lama.
3. He is the most hardworking person I have ever known in my life. Seriously, I have no idea how he does it.
4. He loves our kids passionately.
5. He loves the Lord passionately.
6. He lives in constant pain, but most people have no idea. He's just that tough.
7. He actually loves me, all of me, even the quirky annoying parts.
8. When he smiles he has these adorable dimples that just melt me.
9. He does not make decisions based on emotion.
10. When I do stupid stuff like get a couch stuck in a hallway (yeah, literally stuck as in wedged) because I wanted to rearrange furniture, he doesn't give me a hard time. In fact he usually fixes whatever I mess up with a smile and some sort of compliment like, "you're a tough chick for taking that on."
11. No matter how I decorate or paint the house he always says he likes it.
12. He is honest. I mean really really honest. If you ever meet him and he says anything, anything at all, you can trust it. He just doesn't lie. He is what he is, and he says what he means.
13. Every time I get a hair cut he says it looks great. (Does this contradict #12? Hmmmm...)
14. In 14 years of marriage I have only come to love and respect him more.
I love you. Thanks for choosing me as your bride(: