Monday, July 28, 2008

My BABY is Four Years Old!

I mean, what in the world just happened? My youngest child is four years old! To say this makes me itch for another one is a bit of an understatement. I realize that is mostly selfish, and I will not overextend myself just because I want another one. But if God said there was another Price kid somewhere out there I guess I would be ok with that(:Happy Birthday my sweet sweet boy. You have brought immeasurable joy into my life. I love you so much I sometimes think my heart might explode. Your cheerful attitude and sweet and loving spirit are such a blessing to all of us. I thank God for letting me be your Mom.










1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday, dear Daniel. You are such a wonderful lovable boy. Glad I got to see you recently.